10/20/09

Across the street......

Don't ask me why, because I really have no good reason for doing this today, but on our way to the bank I decided to stop and take a few pictures of Miles and AJ across the street from our house. This is a really pretty boulevard with beautiful grass, tree's, and shrubs. Last Monday it was beautiful and green, Wednesday and Thursday the leaves turned yellow, and by the weekend they were all off the trees! It went way to fast.

I really wanted to get a few pictures with the boys outside before the rain arrives for good so I thought, "Why not now!" AJ has croup and Miles was starving but I did the best I could on my own. It really is pretty impressive the shots you can get in 5 minutes, literally!

Anyways here's a few of my favorites, I know there's more of Age but you can't really get to much of a 4 month old with no one there to help out!

This is AJ's, "I'm sick face." He jsut looks so sad, it melts my heart!








No one will ever believe this but I just spell check my blog and I actually spelt Boulevard right!!!! I am over the moon!

7 comments:

lynz said...

haha - look at you miss spelling bee winner! love the pics of aj running down the leafy street and nice work on your own little photo shoot :)

Nicole W. said...

you should have called me!!! I would have come and helped with Miles...i've been sitting on my butt all day at home! lol....

if you want to do more, let me know and I can help with whatever you need:)
xo

Gunderson's said...

Oh wow! I just had the time of my life getting caught up with your little life in Portland. Looks great Lacey! Keep these posts up cuz it sure is nice to see how you and your family are doing.
Chuck
ps- as always...amazing photos!! What great looking kids you have!

Holly Lujan said...

I just love AJ's new hat! I like the one of him getting ready to run through the leaves.

Daya said...

So cute!! I need to get out with my kids. I think I missed the window though darn it!

kelsey said...

they are so cute-- the boys, and the pictures! i love the close-up of aj where he's looking down, and all the running through the leaves-- i wish i were doing the same thing right about now!

Lorraine said...

Love the pictures, Lacey! You are so smart to seize the moment and take some impromtu pictures. You will treasure them so much the older your boys get. You are getting so good with your camera! Keep up the good work.