10/1/09

5 years old!


Last week a very special friend of ours had a very special day, Megan turned 5 years old! She is getting to be such a big girl a one of AJ's very best friends, in fact this was the first birthday party AJ has ever been to. (I mean that wasn't a family affair) We had such a blast playing with Megan and discovering the joys of Chuck-E-Cheese. Happy Birthday Meg, thanks for a great time!Since Aaron was up in Canada Jord filled in and helped Age out with the race games, THANKS JORD!Here's the crew up at the table having fun while all the Mom's try and talk them in to eating a little pizza.

3 comments:

Nicole W. said...

I can't believe you blogged about Megans birthday before I did!!!!
I'm such a slacker, I better get to it FAST!!! i love the first pic of Meg. so cute!

MotherBeck said...

Awwww looks like you all had a GREAT time!!

lynz said...

happy birthday megs! looks like it was a pretty fun party - wish we could have been there :)