7/29/08

Duck, Duck, Goose Egg!

I have about a million things to do in the next few days and I feel like a chicken running around with it's head cut off. So this morning while packing Age's Diaper bag, getting a chicken in the slow cooker, switching the laundry, and putting everything else first it slipped my mind that my nubbier one priority is AJ!!! Since I was outside getting his seat in the car he tried to come help and ended up falling down the front steps! It was so sad to see him laying there on the cement with dirt on his face and a bloody lip. I started to cry as I scooped him up and tried to calm him down. Of course it wasn't as bad as it seemed, nothing some milk and four squares couldn't fix but I still felt horrible! Here are the pictures of AJ's first major goose egg, I look at it as a little reminder of my priorities!

No comments: