9/22/09

If ya can't go to the pool.....

Now that I am the Mother of two and my little Miles is sleep training we can't run around quite as freely as we use too. AJ has been a real trooper with our schedule changes but sometimes he just wants to go to the pool in the morning like we use to be able to. Since leaving Miles at home alone isn't really an option we came up with this...At first he was just putting his hands in but when I said he could get right in he was pretty ectatic.


He kept saying, "I not know we could do this Mom. AJ love tiny pool!"

It may not be the pool, but it will do.

4 comments:

lynz said...

awww! mom - aj not know we could do this! i miss my little age, and i think you are such a fantastic mom for makeshifting a pool on your patio :) so cute and so fun and such good memories! good work!

kelsey said...

that last picture is AWESOME. i could stare at it all day, it makes me really happy.

Brittany Larsen said...

haha, hey anything to keep him from getting board right? i love the idea, wicked smart you are lacey!

Joshua and Joy said...

This is awesome. I love your tiny pool too. You always get such great photos.