3/18/11

5 short years and look how far we've come!

This year Aaron and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary. I honestly can't believe it's been another year for us, I swear with every child you have time moves by twice as fast! So far I have been pregnant 3 out of our 5 anniversaries! ha ha ha. It has been 5 years of work, school, moving, babies, mini road trips, and so much more.

We have been so blessed in our marriage. We have two beautiful little boys and another one on the way, we all have our health, and we even though we are so far away from home we are surrounded by wonderful friends who have become like family. It has een an adventure and there is no one I would rather experience it all with than my sweet husband, Aaron.
This year for our anniversary Aaron planned a night away, just the two of us! We were gone for about 30 hours in which time we ate A LOT, slept, A LOT, and played A LOT! It was so fun to spend time together with no kids, no friends, and no agenda. We did whatever we wanted whenever we wanted and it was heaven! We stayed at a great hotel right on the water in a beautiful room with the comfiest bed!

We walked around downtown, wandered through Powell books and then went out for a Delicious dinner. I loved not having to plan anything out, it was the best gift poy could have given me : a weekend away with all the decisions made for me, WOO-WHO!
I love this man! Thank-you for always exceding my expectations, you really are a perfect match for me, love you.

No comments: