11/1/10

Pumpkin Patch

The beautiful fall season has once again led us to Liepold Farms. We had such a good time there last year we thought why not go back for our pumpkins again this year?! Aaron had clinic but I packed up the boys and piled into to our van to find ourselves a pumpkin.

It's about a half an hour away but Lynz did great at keeping the boys entertained in the back seat while Dust and I tried to figure out the GPS, so annoying! Eventually we made it and met up with the Gillet's and the Clayton's.

The kids were in heaven! Pony rides, corn filled sand box, hay maze, chickens, bouncy house, machine horse ride, and so much more. I think the highlight for Miles was finding this bike, He LOVES going out with the big kids to play but the bikes are always too big.....I don't think that's the problem here! ha ha ha







In the end every one went home with a pumpkin or two, except us, AJ picked out a mushy green squash! Hey, whatever makes them happy, right?Sometimes you have a day when you just end up looking a little haggered and that is what we have here. I may not have felt the cutest but I wasn't going to let that stop me from getting some pictures with my cute buys. NO judging please!

No comments: