7/9/09

The end of break


It was so nice to get to spend a little time with my parents before the brake was over. Their trip was a quick one, they were only here 3 1/2 days, but we had a great time and made the most of every minute!

We spent our days swimming, shopping, eating, as the grandparents tried to soak up as much of their grandsons as possible before having to leave. They just couldn't snap enough pictures or get enough snuggles in before the end of their trip. I honestly don't know how Dad managed to carry AJ so much with out his arm falling right off. As usual the two of them were inseparable! Of to the park, playing with cars, or just watching Toy story they always seemed to be together.

Here's some of the pictures they took while down here.





Of course I was busy taking care of miles and visiting with my parents which means I neglected to take a sufficient amount of pictures but here are a few I did manage to get during our weekend of fun!




I know that it was a lot of driving for such a short little visit but it ment the world to us that you came all the way down here to spend a little time with our family and meet baby Miles. As always the good-bye was the hardest part, I broke into tears the minute the front door closed behind Mom and Dad. I have been blessed with such great parents that I started to miss them before they were even gone! I love Portland and am more than happy to live here for the next few years but I missed Canada and most of all I miss living close to two of my best frinds in the world. Love you guys!

No comments: