7/20/09

Last but not Least.


Aaron's and Dust are back in school and Lyndz is still in Canada leaving me all along with nothing to do. Until the Tolmans arrived!!! Dad, Cindy and Alaina arrived late Tuesday night and stay 6 whole days. They too were coming to check out Portland and meet our newest little addition.

We had so much fun shopping, swimming, and hangin' out, I almost forgot how much AJ LOVES spending time with his Aunt Alaina. I took the kids to the zoo one morning so Dad and Cindy to go to the Temple. The kids had so much fun seeing all the animals and eating Elephant ears during the bird show. I thought it would be fun to invite the Bralliers since Alaina and Cam are the same age, and they really hit it off. We had Cam and her family over to swim and the girls exchanged addresses and e-mails so they could be pen pals.

Again I neglected my camera but here are a few shots I got of the family. We loved having you guys here with us and are so greatful for all you do to help our family. Can't wait to see you again, all our love!


No comments: