6/18/08

Toes



For Mothers Day my Mom got Lyndz and I one of the wonderful gifts in the whole world, PEDICURES!!!!! I know it's been a while since mothers day but we wanted her to come with us and it's not so easy to get appointment for three people at the same time! (especially during grad season)Anyways at the last minute Mom was unable to make it so Deanna took her place. We had a ton of fun visiting, choosing our colors, and getting to know Janie, Amber, and Jade (our pedicure girls.) So here they are, mine look a little darker than they actually are in this picture. They are a dark reddish Brown and they look way better then they did at Jorpo's awards nigh, thank goodness. Later we went out for appetizers with Chuck. It was Fun to get out and have a girls night, but I think today my husband might want to see me. On Monday I go to Lyndsey's to watch the bacheloret and he went to try the food at "The Walk Box" for free since Monday was their trial run!so we haven't seen each other much this week and I just feel ready to spend a little time with him.


P.S. Do you think this is a cool picture or just kind of creepy?

2 comments:

lynz said...

i think it's cute til you see my gigantor ankle right on top! oh my....we are such nerds and i love it!

kelsey said...

creepy. jk. so this is random, but were you so surprised she picked jesse for the final four? i totally didn't think he'd make the cut... cause he didn't kiss her!! anyways... lol...