6/16/08

Words best Dad's




We started out this wonderful day by seeing Blake bless his 8 month old son Jayce. It was such a nice way to start out our morning, then it was back home to get ready for our church. This Sunday I gave my second ever talk in church, I was feeling a little nervous because I was suppose to speak for just over 15 minutes, and my family had come to listen. Aaron helped with my talk and I felt really prepared so the nerves just melted away and the talk went great. Everyone came back here for Lasagna and a Fathers Day Celebrations!! We ate dinner and then tested out Dustin's new boccie ball set. I swear everyone else must have been pracicing their Boccie skills before they came because they where all much more..... practiced than me. To cool of we cut into the DQ ice cream cake. We found this "special" cake will out for a DQ with Dust and Lyndz the other night and we thought who better to give this little cake a home than us!?!? Especially at 50% off, good find Lyndz!! We know that Fathers Day is a time to focus on our fathers but just couldn't help but giving Zoe a little of our love! She is only 2 months old and so small, I can't wait till we have our own puppy! Look at how cute she is.

Anyways I just want to first thank my Dad (Darren) For the perfect father he has been to me! I love you so much with all of my heart and I am so very grateful for you raising me the way you did. You are one of my very best friends, I know that I can come to you with anything, and I have always know that you love me as much as any father could love a daughter. You mean the world to me and I love you!!!!

Next I want to wish my Dad (Steele) the happiest fathers day ever. Over the past few years our relationship has grown in ways I never thought it would. You have always been a part of my life but you are now a very important part of my day to day life and I have grown to love you so much more. You are a great man and example, I have so much to learn from you, and I am really excited to do so. I love you very much and feel very blessed to have you as part of me and my families life!

And last by certainly not least my newest Dad, Al! I guess what I am most grateful for is the amazing son you have raised. His love and respect for me are learned from the way you treat your wife, you are a truly great example to him. Although I have only known you for 3 and a half years, I love you just as much as these other guys. From the day Aaron and I got engaged you accepted me as a part of your family and I know that I can talk to as well as rely on you if ever I need to. I have a great love for you so thanks!!

Well that sum's up our fathers day and ALL the fathers I have been blessed with, I will try to keep up with my blog a little better this week! Peace

No comments: