5/8/09

Licking the Spoon

Remember when you were little and your favorite part about Mom or Grandma making treats was getting to lick the spoon/beater? Well at least in our family it was always a special treat to like the spoon.

Yesterday AJ slept in till 7:50 and had a great nap. I think that all the rest is helping him get over his cough and putting him in a better mood. We had the best day together and didn't have one problem with hitting or yelling. He was my little angel again and I couldn't get enough of him. I even wanted to bring him to our bed when we went to sleep because I was missing him. I didn't, because I know I would be trying to undo that move for WEEKS, but I really wanted too!

After making some of my favorite squares that have melted chocolate chips on top I let AJ lick the spoon and I couldn't help myself from posting a few pictures. I LOVE THIS KID!



5 comments:

The Fullmers Four said...

Mmmm. Licking the Beaters is my favorite part of making cookies!

lynz said...

haha - those really are the cutest pics in a while :) love em!

Jeff and Amy said...

Yummy - you're making me hungry! Nothing beats licking the spoon!

The Evansons said...

AJ is ADORABLE. It's a fact.

Grandpa Tolman said...

Now that just makes a Grandpa proud.